We Love Woodstock!

We Love Woodstock!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally! It Has Arrived!!!

Any of you who know me very well know exactly what I am talking about....RACE SEASON!!!!  YEAH!!!  It has been a long winter and time to get back to the 'other life' of fun and challenge....racing!  In the picture, Addie and I are listening to Race Talk Radio and the interview with Jake concerning the upcoming race season as a car owner.  Who says that grandmothers cannot influence grandchildren without candy and toys!!  Addie is a true race fan and this is proof!  She HAD to listen to the broadcast with me!  Even when she was a baby she would sit with us at Dixie and intensely watch the cars go around the track.  She inherited the love for racing and I am so delighted!  Deanna, Jake, Katie, Carson, Lindsey, Taylor and ADDIE left Thursday for the race this weekend......I am leaving....in just a minute!!!  DILLION MOTOR SPEEDWAY...HERE WE COME!!  (A few tidbits about Dillion, SC....1.  That is the town where Johnny and I married 38 years ago!  2.  We had a win there last year.  3.  With this information, Dillon is definitely a winning town...it was a winner for me.  If you pray for cats and dogs, you can pray for our race car to have a great finish tonight!  GO 98!)

0 comments: